Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm no lolcat.

I am not fat.

Why do people keep saying I am?

I'm just a muscular Cat, and as any intelligent being knows (and even unintelligent beings, namely d-o-g-s) muscle weighs more than fat. It's not that hard to understand.

I don't like being called fat. It makes me feel like one of those cheeseburger-eating lolcatz. It makes me feel bad about myself.

Do any of you humans think that we voluntarily become lolcatz? No. We don't. If you couldn't tell.

I don't like being referred to as "the fat Cat", or "Mr. Chubs" or anything of that manner.

I prefer "Killer", "Handsome McCat", or "Stud Muffin" or anything that really represents my true nature.

It's even worse that this kind of thing is encouraged on the internet today. Most of us Cats hold ourselves in very high regards, and being told that we're just cheeseburger eating butterballs, isn't that great.

Mind you, if you are a bigger kitty, or a cheeseburger eating lolcat, that's absolutely fine too.

But, to all of you humans out there, not all of us are.

So keep that in mind the next time you're building memes, you sill humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment