Friday, September 30, 2011

Congratulations!

Hiya peeps, I have some great news! There's a way for me to see my stats on my blog, as in how many views my blog has had in all time. And we have just reached 1001! =^o.0^= !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy right?  Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks to all my awesome peeps. You guys rule.
 All this excitement is making me tired. I think I'll go outside and possibly sleep.
- Clark the Cat -who- was- excited -but- is -now- tired -from -all- the-excitment- and-this-really-long-closing.

1 comment:

  1. Waylon, the really-really-annoyed-cat-who-got-his-belly-stepped-onSeptember 30, 2011 at 4:49 PM

    majority of comments from Moi!
    p.s. My human slave Jasmin is learning French so I caught on the sickness.
    p.p.s Have you noticed that I'm in a really bad mood right now?
    p.p.p.s Miss Jasmin stepped on my belly!!!!! It felt kinda weird but I'm still mad! Humph!!!!

    ReplyDelete