Saturday, September 24, 2011

sigh.

Hi peeps, sigh. I am not happy, my human slaves got me a new collar, engraved with the words,                                                                                                                                               I
                                                                                                                                                       AM
                                                                                                                                                  CLARK
It's not even red! It's green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was all like what???????????????????!!!!!!!!! Luckily I look good in any color, even neon green.
                 Have any of the rest of you noticed that the quality of human slaves are going down? Just yesterday, I was standing waiting for one of my human slaves to let me out, but nobody did! AND  a few days ago, I just happened to be in the kitchen when my human slaves were. I gave them a very subtle hint that I was hungry, but they just said "You already have food Cat." Sigh. Human slaves are so weird.
      Bye- OH! I almost forgot, Waylon you have won the contest! Again.
Bye!
- Clark the handsome Cat.

2 comments: