Monday, January 16, 2012

Invasion!

Hello peeps, followers, Cats, d-o-g-s, and human servants. I have some chilling news. Just yesterday morning, when I went outside to guard my territory, I saw it. "It" was a coyote. A big grayish-brownish coyote. Sniffing around in the yard across from mine. (The yard which just so happens to be mine also, as I own the whole street.) I made the smart move, and banged into the door. Miss. Sara opened it,and I flew inside, not because I was scared or anything, just to plot my revenge against this territory invasion. In the end, Mrs. Lucinda chased it off. (She also screamed at it a little.)  I'm still thinking about it.  Evil coyote!  Grrrrrrr..........     
           In totally unrelated news, most of you probably noticed the new link to my youtube channel. Currently, there's only one video of me. Titled "Cat erupting from box." If for some reason the link doesn't work, here's the URL: www.youtube.com/MrClarkCat
-Clark the Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment