Saturday, January 28, 2012

Think before you comment.

Hi peeps. I have an important message to deliver. I recently got 7 entries in my January contest, all submitted from the same person under different names. Names of my followers and other people who comment frequently. This was rude and just plain mean. I'm sorry for those of you who saw your name in the comments. I have deleted all 7 of them, with hopes that this never happens again. I personally know the person, and this is going out to them as well as others. So please, next time you're bored and have nothing to do, don't just type the names of  people you don't even know, it's disrespectful to them and me.
-Clark

2 comments:

  1. The REAL Waylon and her slave Jasmin :)January 28, 2012 at 8:27 PM

    I'm back! And this is the real me :)
    this is a really cool um...yea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXScgXleLX8&feature=related

    it's kinda violent, for a gummy bear anyways

    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Kathy Here, What up? I FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT!!! I'll try to keep on updates, but don't expect too much on me. Haha Lol! See you on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete