Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hello there peeps! I'm quite preoccupied at the moment, I got some catnip toys and I've been the center of attention, rolling around in them and being adorable. Acting rather high really, but the servants just find it adorable. I question their logic too, but I am pretty adorable, you can't really blame them.
    But I took a break from being high on catnip to offer all of you a Merry Christmas. Or other holiday, really just Merry Holidays in general.
  Why do people always say "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Holidays"?
Humans are confusing.
Well, I should get back to being adorable and acting high now, have to keep the humans entertained.
-Clark the merry Cat

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays...it's nice to read your post. Btw in case you want to go shopping on this holiday, I've just found a great discounts finder tool to get the best deals. Please check it out

    http://discountfinder.1953skylark.com/

    ReplyDelete