Monday, December 17, 2012

The CD is out!

Hello there peeps. In case you didn't know, I am the spokescat for a truly amazing alliance, The Fayetville Ska Alliance. Here's my original post, (Original Post).
  Their new CD is out! I have to admit, it's incredibly awesome. Catchy, creative, and a new twist on the old holiday tunes. And no, I was not payed to say that. It's all true.
  This is high praise coming from a Cat. We have impeccable taste in music, and, as a Cat, I approve of this CD, even recommend it. That enough should be a fantastic incentive to go and buy it.If you're still not convinced, (and I'm very confuzzled as to why)  it's for a good cause, 100 percent of CD sales will be donated directly to Spay Arkansas, which operates the NWA Spay and Neuter Clinic. Which benefits animals, which is a fantastic thing, and if you don't like animals, I don't like you.
    If you're still not convinced, take a look at this-






















 That's right peeps, Number 1. So, that's a fantastic reason in itself.

Even if you don't celebrate Christmas,this CD makes a fantastic present for someone who does.
     If you still don't want to buy it, fine. But you're missing out.
You can buy it here- Amazon, CD Baby, iTunes,  and Google Play.
 What are you waiting for? Go get it!
-Clark the Musical Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment