Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yummmmmmmmmmm!


I know that I just posted a few minutes ago, but I have to post again. Miss. Sara just gave me special cat food it was delightful wet and juicy, fish scent rolling off it. I'm leaving the leftovers out so I can eat them tonight. If you leave the food out long enough everything smells like fish. It's heaven in my kitchen. Unfortunately somebody usually puts my spare food in the fridge or they throw it away because "It smells awful kitty!" Human slaves can be very dim sometimes.

Mrs. Lucinda and Miss. Sara did something else that is not 1/2 bad. They entered me in a photo contest I will win of course the picture is gorgeous and it's of me, so yeah. Any other companion animals that want to enter? Check out the animal rescue site: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/animalstories.faces?siteId=3# It's actually a pretty cool site for something designed by humans. To enter the contest click on the mascot of the day. I need some competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment