Saturday, August 27, 2011

A very important post.

Hi peeps, I'm back again. Sorry if I haven't posted in a while, it's been pretty slow for the past few days. My human slaves haven't been doing much. Miss. Sara and Mr. Cyrus are going somewhere, then coming back a few hours later with lots of paper that they write on, it's called homework.  So I haven't been adored as much as I usually am. So it brought an issue to my attention that all you human slaves out there need to pay more attention to us. All us companion animals! We want more treats!  I mean attention. Yes attention! (Though some treats would be nice. Cough cough.) (Yes Cats can cough! ) Anyways, I think that about wraps it up!
  See ya!
- Clark the cat.
P.S. Did anyone get my hint about treats?
P.P.S. Anyone?
P.P.P.S. Hellooooo?
P.P.P.P.S. Fine. =^.^=
P.P.P.P.P.S Thanks for the new and improved cat face emote Waylon!

No comments:

Post a Comment