Monday, June 18, 2012

Mewsic

Even though Cats don't really like loud noises we do enjoy (some types of) music. My humans are constantly playing music from their (still mysterious) rectangles, my computer, the radio, etc. Most Cats enjoy this, and I did too until the whole euphonium thing. Shudder.
     But even through that, I still liked other types of music. Up until yesterday that is. I was just calmly sitting on top of a bookshelf and supervising my humans as they went about their boring human lives when a song came through their radio. I didn't think it was a very good song, but my humans apparently did. They started singing along to it.  Trust me, there is a reason they are not in any type of choir, the horrible sounds that were coming through their mouths were the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard. It was ear torture. But to make matters worse, they actually started dancing to the song. So now it was ear AND eye torture. I was so mortified that I just turned around and tried to ignore them.
-Clark the highly embarrassed Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment