Friday, June 22, 2012

What a nice present.....


Once again, the logic of my humans leaves me perplexed.
  You see, I've been noticing this huge glass container in the middle of a table, it's been there for months, but it didn't look very interesting until I got up closer and saw something move in inside it.
   It was a gecko!
I was totally fascinated and couldn't stop watching the little critter scamper around his tank. As he moved around I started to get a little emotional, I just couldn't get over the fact that my humans bought me such a nice snack.
   But when they saw me hitting the sides of the tank, trying to get my lovely present, they made get off the table.
So strange. They bought me a present and not even allowed to eat it? I will never understand what goes on in those little heads of theirs.
-Clark the confused Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment