Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My poor ears.

I used to think that my humans had a limit to their insanity. I thought that they just couldn't get any weirder. Well, up until about 2 years ago when one of humans brought home the Euphonium. When I first heard that word, I laughed. ( Well , on the inside, as Cats can't really laugh.)
   It's a shiny, gold-colored chunk of metal curved into a weird shape, I've enclosed a picture of it, as it's just too hard to describe.
Anyways, as I was sitting and laughing at its name (on the inside) when my human picked it up and blew into it. I almost yowled, it was such a horrible noise. All loud and terrible. Just plain awful. It made me think of a constipated elephant. Unfortunately my human seems to enjoy listening to it and plays it everyday. 
  Why? Why? Why?
-Clark the Cat
The most horrible thing in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment