Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Decisions, decisions.


Have you ever decided that you want to do something, but then you think about it later and decide that you don't really want to do it? It's not like it's a BAD thing, just a good decision.
  So why do my humans not think so?
You see, sometimes I want to go outside, so I'll meow at my humans and they'll open the door. Then I'll sit outside for a minute, ponder the world, soak up the sun, or whatever you want to call sitting and staring at birds. Then, when I decide that there’s is nothing exciting going on, I’ll meow to go back inside.
   But then I'll decide that the inside is even MORE boring than the outside, (if such a thing is possible) so I'll go back outside. And the cycle will repeat itself. Usually about every 30 seconds.

I don't see anything wrong with this, but my humans don't like it. I wonder why?

-Clark the Contrary Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment