Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cat Philosophy.

Hiya peeps, adoring fans, Cats, d-o-g-s, human slaves, prey, and food. I'm bored so I'm going to post. After I eat. Or maybe I'll post first then eat. Eat then post? Food! Computer monitor! Which one? To eat or to eat later? That is the question. I guess I'll just post now. Then I'll get food.... Or I could get more food and take it out here then eat it... or I could - Aaaahhhhhh! Sigh. Cats are very philosophical. If you're a philosopher you need to house a Cat. Because nobody owns a Cat. Cats own people. That's a really good quote! Let it be known that I, Clark the Awesome Super Cat, said that! 
                                            All this typing and thinking is making me tired. So what do you think? How do like Cat philosophy? =D
I'm gonna go outside, or should I stay inside? Sigh. The burden of having such a brilliant and philosophical mind. Well, whatever I do see ya peeps later.
-Clark the wonderful
P.S. For those of you who don't know yrros is sorry spelled backward so it's less painful to say.
P.P.S. Today's the last day to enter my contest . (See A contest in my older post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment