Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy belated 4th of July!

Hey peeps,  it's Clark here,  A couple of days ago, a few of my peeps went away for a few hours and when they came back they were complaing about horrible traffic, but beautiful "fireworks". I did not know what a "firework" was, except part of a song that Miss. Sara sang badly.  Very badly. Shiver. So awful..  Anyways, the next day all mu human slaves were telling each other " happy 4th of July!" I had no idea what a "4th of july'" was. But I found out, it's a celebration that all human slaves ccelebrate with noisy booms and colorful lights.They're celebrating something else too, but I haven't figured that out yet. But, I just figured all this out yesyerday night, and I was outside again all night (Cats love being outside at nighr) so I just got to post again today! So happy 4th of July! (noisy boom)  (pretty lights)
-Clark the Cat
P.S. I'm gonna go get food now.  ^-^
P.P.S. That's the top of a cat's head.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment