Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Cat.

This morning I was a happy Cat. I got to lay outside in a nice shady spot that doubled as a dust bath and sleep until someone came out to pet me and tell me how lovely I am. I already knew that, but it's always nice to hear.
      To bad it's all ending. Every week or so these random guys come and trim all the grass with noisy smelly machines. Grrrrrrr....  Trimming all of my delicious grass.  The only bright spot is I stayed outside while they mowed, hidden by bushes in my shady spot. Nobody can see me! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!  Anyways I have to sleep more so see you peeps later.
 - Clark the happy/unhappy cat.
P.S. I am /unhappy because the mower guys are preventing sleep.
P.P.S. Why cut the grass in the first place? If it was long I could have more of it to eat and I could hunt in it, totally unseen. It'd be awesome.
P.P.P.S. I blame Miss. Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment