Friday, July 22, 2011

Crazy human slaves!

My human slaves are INSANE! Or at least one of them is. My human slave Miss. Sara has declared today Sara day.  ?!!!!!!!!!???? I know right, I told her that she was weird, and she said "Happy Sara Day to you too Clark!" After that I went outside. My human slaves are officially crazy. I would fire Miss. Sara, but no matter how many times I tell her,  she doesn't leave! Grrrrrrrrrrr........  She also says the word grrrrrrrrrrrr alot, it's one of her favorite words along with "I love you Clark!"  She may be a total weirdo but at least she knows I'm awesome.
-Clark the cat.

1 comment:

  1. Waylon (now a she-cat)July 22, 2011 at 10:42 AM

    LOL!!!!! BTW, I am, like, sooooo with you on that one!!! *ugh!!* ok! this girly act has GOT to go!! Ok, so Jasmin (my slave) was bored while she was composing some euphonium? and flute duet so she decided to have fun and dress me up as a she-cat!!! My thin twin, willie, took one look at me and started howling like the dog. Then willie and the dog dared me to go a whole week and act like a she-cat. *sigh* this is the second day and i already feel dead!!
    -sad she-cat :'(

    ReplyDelete